Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Rudi Garcia: We missed Salah
Speaking to the press in the post-match conference Garcia said his team was “determined and compact” as he was particularly pleased with the group’s defensive organisation against one of the strongest attacks in the league.
When asked about his team’s few scoring opportunities Garcia said:
“Our goal was to start strong but then remain organised at the back.
“Salah and Džeko tried in the first minutes, and I do not remember anything dangerous against us in the first half,” Garcia continued.
Roma’s defence has come under a lot of criticism lately but today the Frenchman was content with the performance as he praised the organisation of his men.
“Today we showed determination and ability to defend.
“Yes we could have done more up front, but Inter, Juventus and Fiorentina have all lost on this ground. It is always complicated to play at the San Paolo,” he emphasized.
Roma have now failed to win in six games, in all competitions, since the derby triumph against Lazio on the 8th of November.
“It is difficult to play every three days and always remain on top,” Garcia stated.
“We miss3: Gervinho and Salah who is just returning. I believe with a little more luck we will have a few more points,” he concluded.