Ghana Football Association’s technical director Francis Oti Akenteng has spoken about their...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Hafez’s Omonia defeat Nea Salamis
Karim Hafez started as Omonia Nicosia defeated hosts Nea Salamis 2-0 in the 14th round of the Cypriot first division.
Omonia claimed an important victory at Nea Salamis who were only three points ahead of them before the start of play.
The visitors went ahead on the 12th minute with a goal from Andraz Kirm but the result was far from safe until Nuno Assis scored in second half stoppage time to double Omonia’s lead.
The win lifts Omonia above their opponents, on goal difference, into fifth place with 23 points.