Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Hafez’s Omonia defeat Nea Salamis
Karim Hafez started as Omonia Nicosia defeated hosts Nea Salamis 2-0 in the 14th round of the Cypriot first division.
Omonia claimed an important victory at Nea Salamis who were only three points ahead of them before the start of play.
The visitors went ahead on the 12th minute with a goal from Andraz Kirm but the result was far from safe until Nuno Assis scored in second half stoppage time to double Omonia’s lead.
The win lifts Omonia above their opponents, on goal difference, into fifth place with 23 points.