A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Kahraba nominated for African most promising talent of the year
Zamalek attacking midfielder Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba has been shortlisted for the 2015 African most promising talent of the year award.
The Egyptian international player is joined by Nigeria duo Azubuike Okechukwu and Etebo Oghenekaro, Stade Malien’s goalkeeper Djigui Diarra and the Algerian youngster Zinedine Ferhat.
The 21-year-old enjoyed a successful year, helping the White Castle winning the Egyptian Cup and leading them to the semi-final of the African Confederation Cup before losing to Tunisian side Étoile du Sahel 5-4 on aggregate.
It’s worth mentioning that Okechukwu who plays for Turkish side Yeni Malatyaspor was named the Most Valuable Player of the 2015 U23 AFCON while Oghenekaro won the top goal-scorer award with five goals and the duo led their country to the 2016 Olympic games in Rio de Janeiro.
The winner of the African most promising talent of the year set to be announced at the Glo-CAF on January 7, 2016 in Abuja, Nigeria.
The Egyptian youngster Kahraba joined the Egyptian champions last summer from Enppi for a fee reported to be around 6.5 million L.E.