Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Al Ahly accept resignation of general director Mahmoud Allam
Mahmoud Allam has officially resigned from his position as Al Ahly general director, the club announced on their official Facebook page.
It appeared that Mahmoud Allam was preparing himself to leave the Red Devils as he was seen gathering his personal things during Al Ahly’s board meeting on Monday, which was held in order to discuss the managing hierarchy.
There were some of Al Ahly’s staff members that helped Allam – who served the club as the board’s general director – in gathering and taking his belongings outside of the club, leading to speculation surrounding his future.
An official announcement and an appreciation letter was expected from Al Ahly to confirm his departure.
The official announcement came hours later that the governing council, headed by club president Mahmoud Taher, accepted Mahmoud Allam’s resignation and thanked him for his efforts during this past period.