Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Eto’o named as interim Player-Manager
Former Cameroon international, Samuel Eto’o has been named as an interim player-manager for Turkish side, Antalyaspor.
The forward, who has managed to score 13 goals in 15 appearance for his side will take over Yusuf Simsek’s position at the club after the latter’s contract was terminated earlier this month.
Eto’o will have to prove himself worthy of the position within the next three matches for the club if he is to take the job permanently.
He will also be assisted by technical director Mehmet Ugurlu.
The 34-year-old Cameroonian moved from Sampdoria during the summer transfer window.