Zamalek have reportedly refused to let their player Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh join the Egyptian locals national...
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
Eto’o named as interim Player-Manager
Former Cameroon international, Samuel Eto’o has been named as an interim player-manager for Turkish side, Antalyaspor.
The forward, who has managed to score 13 goals in 15 appearance for his side will take over Yusuf Simsek’s position at the club after the latter’s contract was terminated earlier this month.
Eto’o will have to prove himself worthy of the position within the next three matches for the club if he is to take the job permanently.
He will also be assisted by technical director Mehmet Ugurlu.
The 34-year-old Cameroonian moved from Sampdoria during the summer transfer window.