Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Eto’o named as interim Player-Manager
Former Cameroon international, Samuel Eto’o has been named as an interim player-manager for Turkish side, Antalyaspor.
The forward, who has managed to score 13 goals in 15 appearance for his side will take over Yusuf Simsek’s position at the club after the latter’s contract was terminated earlier this month.
Eto’o will have to prove himself worthy of the position within the next three matches for the club if he is to take the job permanently.
He will also be assisted by technical director Mehmet Ugurlu.
The 34-year-old Cameroonian moved from Sampdoria during the summer transfer window.