Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Eto’o named as interim Player-Manager
Former Cameroon international, Samuel Eto’o has been named as an interim player-manager for Turkish side, Antalyaspor.
The forward, who has managed to score 13 goals in 15 appearance for his side will take over Yusuf Simsek’s position at the club after the latter’s contract was terminated earlier this month.
Eto’o will have to prove himself worthy of the position within the next three matches for the club if he is to take the job permanently.
He will also be assisted by technical director Mehmet Ugurlu.
The 34-year-old Cameroonian moved from Sampdoria during the summer transfer window.