Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Eto’o named as interim Player-Manager
Former Cameroon international, Samuel Eto’o has been named as an interim player-manager for Turkish side, Antalyaspor.
The forward, who has managed to score 13 goals in 15 appearance for his side will take over Yusuf Simsek’s position at the club after the latter’s contract was terminated earlier this month.
Eto’o will have to prove himself worthy of the position within the next three matches for the club if he is to take the job permanently.
He will also be assisted by technical director Mehmet Ugurlu.
The 34-year-old Cameroonian moved from Sampdoria during the summer transfer window.