The Egypt U-20 National Team drew their second game at AFCON after...
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
- Hamoudi included in Al Ahly squad against Dakhleya
- Elmohamady: It’s going to be difficult at Leicester
Ghazal’s Nacional progresses in cup competition
Egyptian Midfielder, Aly Ghazal, played 120 minutes to help Nacional de Madeira qualify to the quarter finals of the Portugal Cup.
The first goal of the game came through Aves’ Salvador Agra before Nelson Pedroso drew gave Nacional the draw from a penalty in the 90th minute of the game.
The game went into extra time where once again, Tiquinho gave Aves the lead once again in the 105th minute however with six minutes to go, Alexandrea Guedes scored the equaliser.
The game went into penalties where Nacional managed to claim the full game with a score of 4-2.