AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Ismaily fine Hosni Abd-Rabo after substitution incident
Ismaily midfielder Hosni Abd-Rabo has been hit with a 25,000 EGP fine following his actions in Ismaily’s 3-1 win against Ghazl El-Mahalla on Tuesday.
Following his substitution in the 61st minute of Ismaily’s game against Ghazl El-Mahalla, Abd-Rabo refused to sit on the bench with the substitutes and headed directly to the tunnel area.
Mido added that he brought off Abd-Rabo for Mahmoud Abdelaziz in an attempt to protect the midfield.
It’s worth noting that Ismaily are preparing for their next league encounter against Petrojet, which is set to be held on Sunday.