Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Ismaily fine Hosni Abd-Rabo after substitution incident
Ismaily midfielder Hosni Abd-Rabo has been hit with a 25,000 EGP fine following his actions in Ismaily’s 3-1 win against Ghazl El-Mahalla on Tuesday.
Following his substitution in the 61st minute of Ismaily’s game against Ghazl El-Mahalla, Abd-Rabo refused to sit on the bench with the substitutes and headed directly to the tunnel area.
Mido added that he brought off Abd-Rabo for Mahmoud Abdelaziz in an attempt to protect the midfield.
It’s worth noting that Ismaily are preparing for their next league encounter against Petrojet, which is set to be held on Sunday.