Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Paquetá names squad for his Zamalek debut
Newly-appointed Zamalek manager Marcos Paquetá has announced the team’s squad-list to face Haras El-Hodood in the eighth round of the Egyptian Premier league on Thursday.
The Brazilian coach who will be starting his managerial spell with the White Castle, had many absentees in his list.
The 20-man list has witnessed the exclusion of Islam Gamal, Sherif Alaa and Mohamed Ibrahim for technical reasons, while Bassem Morsi and Tarek Hamed are set to miss the game due to injury and suspension, respectively.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal and Mahmoud Gennesh
Defenders: Omar Gaber, Mohamed Koffi, Aly Gabr, Ahmed Dewidar, Mohamed Adel Gomaa, Hazem Emam and Hamada Tolba
Midfielders: Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed Tawfik, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Maarouf Yusuf, Ayman Hefni, Ahmed Hammoudi and Mostafa Fathi.
Forwards: Mahmoud Kahraba, Mohamed Salem and Ahmed Hassan Mekki.
The game is scheduled to kick off at 3:00 pm CLT on Thursday. Zamalek currently sit in the sixth place of the league table with 10 points, eight points away from league leaders Misr El-Maqassa. The White Castle however still have four matches in hand.