Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Paquetá names squad for his Zamalek debut
Newly-appointed Zamalek manager Marcos Paquetá has announced the team’s squad-list to face Haras El-Hodood in the eighth round of the Egyptian Premier league on Thursday.
The Brazilian coach who will be starting his managerial spell with the White Castle, had many absentees in his list.
The 20-man list has witnessed the exclusion of Islam Gamal, Sherif Alaa and Mohamed Ibrahim for technical reasons, while Bassem Morsi and Tarek Hamed are set to miss the game due to injury and suspension, respectively.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal and Mahmoud Gennesh
Defenders: Omar Gaber, Mohamed Koffi, Aly Gabr, Ahmed Dewidar, Mohamed Adel Gomaa, Hazem Emam and Hamada Tolba
Midfielders: Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed Tawfik, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Maarouf Yusuf, Ayman Hefni, Ahmed Hammoudi and Mostafa Fathi.
Forwards: Mahmoud Kahraba, Mohamed Salem and Ahmed Hassan Mekki.
The game is scheduled to kick off at 3:00 pm CLT on Thursday. Zamalek currently sit in the sixth place of the league table with 10 points, eight points away from league leaders Misr El-Maqassa. The White Castle however still have four matches in hand.