Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
Paquetá names squad for his Zamalek debut
Newly-appointed Zamalek manager Marcos Paquetá has announced the team’s squad-list to face Haras El-Hodood in the eighth round of the Egyptian Premier league on Thursday.
The Brazilian coach who will be starting his managerial spell with the White Castle, had many absentees in his list.
The 20-man list has witnessed the exclusion of Islam Gamal, Sherif Alaa and Mohamed Ibrahim for technical reasons, while Bassem Morsi and Tarek Hamed are set to miss the game due to injury and suspension, respectively.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal and Mahmoud Gennesh
Defenders: Omar Gaber, Mohamed Koffi, Aly Gabr, Ahmed Dewidar, Mohamed Adel Gomaa, Hazem Emam and Hamada Tolba
Midfielders: Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed Tawfik, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Maarouf Yusuf, Ayman Hefni, Ahmed Hammoudi and Mostafa Fathi.
Forwards: Mahmoud Kahraba, Mohamed Salem and Ahmed Hassan Mekki.
The game is scheduled to kick off at 3:00 pm CLT on Thursday. Zamalek currently sit in the sixth place of the league table with 10 points, eight points away from league leaders Misr El-Maqassa. The White Castle however still have four matches in hand.