Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Paquetá names squad for his Zamalek debut
Newly-appointed Zamalek manager Marcos Paquetá has announced the team’s squad-list to face Haras El-Hodood in the eighth round of the Egyptian Premier league on Thursday.
The Brazilian coach who will be starting his managerial spell with the White Castle, had many absentees in his list.
The 20-man list has witnessed the exclusion of Islam Gamal, Sherif Alaa and Mohamed Ibrahim for technical reasons, while Bassem Morsi and Tarek Hamed are set to miss the game due to injury and suspension, respectively.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal and Mahmoud Gennesh
Defenders: Omar Gaber, Mohamed Koffi, Aly Gabr, Ahmed Dewidar, Mohamed Adel Gomaa, Hazem Emam and Hamada Tolba
Midfielders: Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed Tawfik, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Maarouf Yusuf, Ayman Hefni, Ahmed Hammoudi and Mostafa Fathi.
Forwards: Mahmoud Kahraba, Mohamed Salem and Ahmed Hassan Mekki.
The game is scheduled to kick off at 3:00 pm CLT on Thursday. Zamalek currently sit in the sixth place of the league table with 10 points, eight points away from league leaders Misr El-Maqassa. The White Castle however still have four matches in hand.