Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Peseiro includes Ahmed Hamdy, excludes Antwi from Smouha clash
Al Ahly manager José Peseiro has excluded John Antwi from his 21-man squad list to face Smouha in the eighth round of the Egyptian Premier league on Thursday.
Peseiro made some changes as midfielder Ahmed Hamdy was introduced into the squad for the first time after the youngster impressed during Al Ahly training camp in the UAE.
Ahmed El-Sheikh, Sherif Hazem, Mohamed Hany along with John Antwi were left out due to technical reasons while Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim, Mohamed Hamdy Zaki and Ahmed Abdel-Zaher will be missing due to injury.
The Red Devils’ midfielder Hossam Ashour was excluded due to suspension.
Al Ahly Squad:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy and Mosaad Awad.
Defenders: Bassem Ali, Ahmed Fathy, Hussein El-Sayed, Ahmed Hegazy, Sabry Raheel, Rami Rabia, Saad Samir and Mohamed Naguib.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Saleh Gomaa, Mo’men Zakaria, Ahmed Hamdy, Abdallah El-Said, Walid Soliman and Ramadan Sobhy.
Forwards: Malick Evouna, Amr Gamal and Emad Meteb.
Al Ahly currently sit in the eighth place in the Egyptian Premier league table with nine points and four games in hand while Smouha are in the ninth place with the same number of points but only one match in hand.
The game is scheduled to kick off on 19:45 CLT on Thursday.