Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Peseiro includes Ahmed Hamdy, excludes Antwi from Smouha clash
Al Ahly manager José Peseiro has excluded John Antwi from his 21-man squad list to face Smouha in the eighth round of the Egyptian Premier league on Thursday.
Peseiro made some changes as midfielder Ahmed Hamdy was introduced into the squad for the first time after the youngster impressed during Al Ahly training camp in the UAE.
Ahmed El-Sheikh, Sherif Hazem, Mohamed Hany along with John Antwi were left out due to technical reasons while Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim, Mohamed Hamdy Zaki and Ahmed Abdel-Zaher will be missing due to injury.
The Red Devils’ midfielder Hossam Ashour was excluded due to suspension.
Al Ahly Squad:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy and Mosaad Awad.
Defenders: Bassem Ali, Ahmed Fathy, Hussein El-Sayed, Ahmed Hegazy, Sabry Raheel, Rami Rabia, Saad Samir and Mohamed Naguib.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Saleh Gomaa, Mo’men Zakaria, Ahmed Hamdy, Abdallah El-Said, Walid Soliman and Ramadan Sobhy.
Forwards: Malick Evouna, Amr Gamal and Emad Meteb.
Al Ahly currently sit in the eighth place in the Egyptian Premier league table with nine points and four games in hand while Smouha are in the ninth place with the same number of points but only one match in hand.
The game is scheduled to kick off on 19:45 CLT on Thursday.