The Malian sports minister cancelled the dissolution of the Malian football association, just...
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
Peseiro includes Ahmed Hamdy, excludes Antwi from Smouha clash
Al Ahly manager José Peseiro has excluded John Antwi from his 21-man squad list to face Smouha in the eighth round of the Egyptian Premier league on Thursday.
Peseiro made some changes as midfielder Ahmed Hamdy was introduced into the squad for the first time after the youngster impressed during Al Ahly training camp in the UAE.
Ahmed El-Sheikh, Sherif Hazem, Mohamed Hany along with John Antwi were left out due to technical reasons while Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim, Mohamed Hamdy Zaki and Ahmed Abdel-Zaher will be missing due to injury.
The Red Devils’ midfielder Hossam Ashour was excluded due to suspension.
Al Ahly Squad:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy and Mosaad Awad.
Defenders: Bassem Ali, Ahmed Fathy, Hussein El-Sayed, Ahmed Hegazy, Sabry Raheel, Rami Rabia, Saad Samir and Mohamed Naguib.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Saleh Gomaa, Mo’men Zakaria, Ahmed Hamdy, Abdallah El-Said, Walid Soliman and Ramadan Sobhy.
Forwards: Malick Evouna, Amr Gamal and Emad Meteb.
Al Ahly currently sit in the eighth place in the Egyptian Premier league table with nine points and four games in hand while Smouha are in the ninth place with the same number of points but only one match in hand.
The game is scheduled to kick off on 19:45 CLT on Thursday.