Confederation of African Football officials have revealed their stance surrounding the...
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Teko Modise: It will be a match to remember
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
Warda’s Panetolikos suffered their third successive loss in the cup
Egyptian youngster Amr Warda played 64 minutes as his side Panetolikos suffered their third succesive Greek Cup loss away at A.P.S Zakynthos.
Warda started the game but was substituted at the 64th minute to be replaced by the Bolivian midfielder Diego Bejarano.
Konstantinos Kardaris scored the only goal of the game for A.P.S Zakynthos in the 84th minute as the game ended 1-0 to give his side the precious three points.
The loss keep Panetolikos, after three games, at the bottom of group B with zero points as they suffered their loss in a raw while A.S.P Zakynthos managed to record their first win in the tournament to stay in third with four points.