Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Warda’s Panetolikos suffered their third successive loss in the cup
Egyptian youngster Amr Warda played 64 minutes as his side Panetolikos suffered their third succesive Greek Cup loss away at A.P.S Zakynthos.
Warda started the game but was substituted at the 64th minute to be replaced by the Bolivian midfielder Diego Bejarano.
Konstantinos Kardaris scored the only goal of the game for A.P.S Zakynthos in the 84th minute as the game ended 1-0 to give his side the precious three points.
The loss keep Panetolikos, after three games, at the bottom of group B with zero points as they suffered their loss in a raw while A.S.P Zakynthos managed to record their first win in the tournament to stay in third with four points.