The fixtures for the U-20 Africa Cup of Nations, which is set...
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
Warda’s Panetolikos suffered their third successive loss in the cup
Egyptian youngster Amr Warda played 64 minutes as his side Panetolikos suffered their third succesive Greek Cup loss away at A.P.S Zakynthos.
Warda started the game but was substituted at the 64th minute to be replaced by the Bolivian midfielder Diego Bejarano.
Konstantinos Kardaris scored the only goal of the game for A.P.S Zakynthos in the 84th minute as the game ended 1-0 to give his side the precious three points.
The loss keep Panetolikos, after three games, at the bottom of group B with zero points as they suffered their loss in a raw while A.S.P Zakynthos managed to record their first win in the tournament to stay in third with four points.