Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
Weightlifting: Mohamed Ihab Awarded Silver Medal
Egyptian weightlifter Mohamed Ihab was awarded a silver medal in the 2015 World Weightlifting Championship.
Ihab originally earned a bronze medal in the ‘Clean & Jerk’ category for his 77kg weight class during the 2015 World Weightlifting Championship, which was held in the United States last month.
However, the silver medalist, Elkhan Aligulizada from Azerbaijan, was tested positive for a banned substance. Therefore, the International Weighlifting Federation awarded Mohamed Ihab with the silver medal.
Ihab had an all-around magnificent showing during the games, winning a bronze medal for total performance for his weight class. Ihab only moved up from the 69kg weight class six months ago, so his performance in this edition of the World Weightlifting Championship is exceptional. Ihab set Egyptian, African, and Arab records for snatch, clean & jerk, and total.