Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Mimi: We deserved the 3 points, could have scored more
Mimi Abdel-Razek claimed that he planned ahead to pressure Al Ahly from the beginning of the match, while trying to score an early goal.
“I used Al Ahly’s faults to my own benefit, to win 3-0,” he said.
Mimi also mentioned that he gambled on Khaled Kamar and Islam Mohareb’s acceleration, which made the difference and helped his side claim maximum points.
“We deserved to win and could have increased the scoreline further.” the 55-year-old continued.
“I observed Al Ahly’s match against CS Sfaxien in UAE, and identified their style of play and weaknesses.”
When asked about Peseiro’s substitutions, he replied, “Yes, they did help us further.”