Hafez’s team, Lens was dominated at home by Stade Reims but managed...
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
OFFICIAL: Mobinil becomes La Liga’s partner in Egypt
Mobinil succeeded in landing the commercial deal which marks the first time the league has a telecommunication partner from outside of Spain. The contract was reportedly signed on November 30th, 2015 in the attendance of both parties who quickly agreed on the partnership terms.
— Mobinil (@Mobinil) December 15, 2015
Chief Commercial officer of Mobinil, Ashraf Halim, expressed his delight at being involved in football, ”Mobinil has a long history in supporting sports, especially football, whether international or local. With this strong partnership with La Liga, one of the best football leagues in the world, we will provide our customers with ongoing entertainment through exclusive interactive experience with the most popular Spanish clubs’ activities.”
Mr. Adolfo Bara, General Director of Marketing and Sales, expressed his happiness with this partnership which is aligned with the global strategy of La Liga, saying: “Mobinil, part of Orange Group is the first ever deal with a telecommunications partner outside of Spain and the first 3 year partnership in MENA. We’re the best league in the world, we have the best clubs in the world and so we go hand-in- hand with the best brands in the world,” he said and noted that “we hope that this union helps us in our quest to become the leading global league of the future.”
The partnership will see Mobinil mainly offering exclusive services to all the football lovers from their customers, including the latest news, fixtures and content of all the Spanish clubs in La Liga, through its special packages via its 1111 service.
The Spanish league is especially popular in Egypt as many locals follow La Liga heavyweights Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid.