Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari returns to Italy after completing a deal to...
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
OFFICIAL: Mobinil becomes La Liga’s partner in Egypt
Mobinil succeeded in landing the commercial deal which marks the first time the league has a telecommunication partner from outside of Spain. The contract was reportedly signed on November 30th, 2015 in the attendance of both parties who quickly agreed on the partnership terms.
— Mobinil (@Mobinil) December 15, 2015
Chief Commercial officer of Mobinil, Ashraf Halim, expressed his delight at being involved in football, ”Mobinil has a long history in supporting sports, especially football, whether international or local. With this strong partnership with La Liga, one of the best football leagues in the world, we will provide our customers with ongoing entertainment through exclusive interactive experience with the most popular Spanish clubs’ activities.”
Mr. Adolfo Bara, General Director of Marketing and Sales, expressed his happiness with this partnership which is aligned with the global strategy of La Liga, saying: “Mobinil, part of Orange Group is the first ever deal with a telecommunications partner outside of Spain and the first 3 year partnership in MENA. We’re the best league in the world, we have the best clubs in the world and so we go hand-in- hand with the best brands in the world,” he said and noted that “we hope that this union helps us in our quest to become the leading global league of the future.”
The partnership will see Mobinil mainly offering exclusive services to all the football lovers from their customers, including the latest news, fixtures and content of all the Spanish clubs in La Liga, through its special packages via its 1111 service.
The Spanish league is especially popular in Egypt as many locals follow La Liga heavyweights Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid.