Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
Sam Morsy banned for two matches
Egypt-eligible midfielder Sam Morsy has been suspended for two matches after receiving his 10th yellow card of the season on Tuesday.
Chesterfield captain Sam Morsy will be a big miss for his side after he received his 10th yellow card of the season during Tuesday’s FA Cup defeat at Walsall.
The automatic two-match ban will mean that Morsy will have to sit out coming league fixtures at home to Bradford City and the Boxing Day trip to Peterborough United.
The Spireites haven’t won a league game since 31 October when they beat Fleetwood 1-0 away from home, which made the club board sack Dean Saunders after just six months in charge following a 4-0 home defeat to Swindon Town.
League 1 strugglers Chesterfield are currently 17th in the league with 23 points from 21 games.