Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
Sam Morsy banned for two matches
Egypt-eligible midfielder Sam Morsy has been suspended for two matches after receiving his 10th yellow card of the season on Tuesday.
Chesterfield captain Sam Morsy will be a big miss for his side after he received his 10th yellow card of the season during Tuesday’s FA Cup defeat at Walsall.
The automatic two-match ban will mean that Morsy will have to sit out coming league fixtures at home to Bradford City and the Boxing Day trip to Peterborough United.
The Spireites haven’t won a league game since 31 October when they beat Fleetwood 1-0 away from home, which made the club board sack Dean Saunders after just six months in charge following a 4-0 home defeat to Swindon Town.
League 1 strugglers Chesterfield are currently 17th in the league with 23 points from 21 games.