Egypt local national team coach, Hany Ramzy has identified 36 players to...
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Sam Morsy banned for two matches
Egypt-eligible midfielder Sam Morsy has been suspended for two matches after receiving his 10th yellow card of the season on Tuesday.
Chesterfield captain Sam Morsy will be a big miss for his side after he received his 10th yellow card of the season during Tuesday’s FA Cup defeat at Walsall.
The automatic two-match ban will mean that Morsy will have to sit out coming league fixtures at home to Bradford City and the Boxing Day trip to Peterborough United.
The Spireites haven’t won a league game since 31 October when they beat Fleetwood 1-0 away from home, which made the club board sack Dean Saunders after just six months in charge following a 4-0 home defeat to Swindon Town.
League 1 strugglers Chesterfield are currently 17th in the league with 23 points from 21 games.