Egypt local national team coach, Hany Ramzy has identified 36 players to...
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Ahmed Tawfik set to miss El-Gaish encounter
Zamalek have confirmed that midfielder Ahmed Tawfik will miss his team’s clash with Tala’a El-Gaish, due to an injury he picked up against Haras El-Hodood.
Zamalek grabbed a 2-0 win on Thursday, one which helped the Whites to jump to 5th place with 13 points from 5 games.
The 24 year-old midfielder underwent scans that confirmed the fact that he will be out on Sunday, and his influential presence will no doubt be felt by the reigning champions.
Zamalek are preparing to face Tala’a El-Gaish on Sunday, in a match that will be crucial for both sides; El-Gaish sit just three points above the relegation zone and will be looking to climb up the table.