Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Ahmed Tawfik set to miss El-Gaish encounter
Zamalek have confirmed that midfielder Ahmed Tawfik will miss his team’s clash with Tala’a El-Gaish, due to an injury he picked up against Haras El-Hodood.
Zamalek grabbed a 2-0 win on Thursday, one which helped the Whites to jump to 5th place with 13 points from 5 games.
The 24 year-old midfielder underwent scans that confirmed the fact that he will be out on Sunday, and his influential presence will no doubt be felt by the reigning champions.
Zamalek are preparing to face Tala’a El-Gaish on Sunday, in a match that will be crucial for both sides; El-Gaish sit just three points above the relegation zone and will be looking to climb up the table.