Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Al Ahly vs Haras El-Hodood match postponed
Al Ahly match against Haras El-Hodood in the ninth round of the Egyptian Premier League has been postponed to Tuesday, after it was moved to Borg El Arab Stadium.
The Red Devils were set to face El-Hodood on Monday at the Air Defense Stadium located in Cairo, after receiving an initial security approval to move the match from PetroSport Stadium.
The venue however has been changed again on Sunday as the armed forces informed Al Ahly that the match will be moved to Borg El Arab Stadium at Alexandria upon the approval of security officials.
The postponement decision was per the request of the Alexandria-based team, who have remained in Cairo after their match against Zamalek on Wednesday to prepare for their next league game against Al Ahly. El-Hodood demanded to postpone the match to have enough time to travel back to Alexandria and prepare for the game.
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) competitions committee has also postponed Al Ahly match against Wadi Degla in the next round of the league. It will now take place on Saturday instead of Thursday.
The Red Castle has previously requested moving their matches from PetroSport Stadium to one of Egypt’s big stadiums; Cairo, Borg El Arab, Alexandria, Al-Salam or the Air Defense.