Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
VIDEO: Egypt’s Amr Warda scores and assists vs Iraklis
Amr Warda scored and assisted in his side’s 2-0 comfortable win against Iraklis in the Greek Super League.
The game started with both sides attacking from the off but few shots threatining both keepers. The influential moment of the match game in the 37th minute when Iraklis defender Ziabaris was given a red card for a bad challenge in the box, subsequently the penalty was slotted in nicely by Egypt International Amr Warda to end the half with the hosts infront.
The second half started and the hosts diddn’t take long to get a second, it was the Egyptian again but this time assisting, he picked out Markoviski who found the net to make it two and pretty much seal the game.
The hosts kept possession for most of the game however couldnt find the net again to give them the much needed win.
The win gives Panetolikes their fourth win of the season but they still struggle in 14th and in the bottom three.