Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
VIDEO: Egypt’s Amr Warda scores and assists vs Iraklis
Amr Warda scored and assisted in his side’s 2-0 comfortable win against Iraklis in the Greek Super League.
The game started with both sides attacking from the off but few shots threatining both keepers. The influential moment of the match game in the 37th minute when Iraklis defender Ziabaris was given a red card for a bad challenge in the box, subsequently the penalty was slotted in nicely by Egypt International Amr Warda to end the half with the hosts infront.
The second half started and the hosts diddn’t take long to get a second, it was the Egyptian again but this time assisting, he picked out Markoviski who found the net to make it two and pretty much seal the game.
The hosts kept possession for most of the game however couldnt find the net again to give them the much needed win.
The win gives Panetolikes their fourth win of the season but they still struggle in 14th and in the bottom three.