Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
VIDEO: Egypt’s Amr Warda scores and assists vs Iraklis
Amr Warda scored and assisted in his side’s 2-0 comfortable win against Iraklis in the Greek Super League.
The game started with both sides attacking from the off but few shots threatining both keepers. The influential moment of the match game in the 37th minute when Iraklis defender Ziabaris was given a red card for a bad challenge in the box, subsequently the penalty was slotted in nicely by Egypt International Amr Warda to end the half with the hosts infront.
The second half started and the hosts diddn’t take long to get a second, it was the Egyptian again but this time assisting, he picked out Markoviski who found the net to make it two and pretty much seal the game.
The hosts kept possession for most of the game however couldnt find the net again to give them the much needed win.
The win gives Panetolikes their fourth win of the season but they still struggle in 14th and in the bottom three.