Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Mortada Mansour: We’ll sign three new players in January
“We are working on signing three new players in January transfer window” Mansour told TV channel LTC on Saturday.
“We are looking for a new striker, left back and right back; those are the positions we want to strengthen.
“The technical committee is currently scouting some promising African strikers, and we will sign the best one of them,” he continued.
Zamalek have already taken the first step towards signing a right back, Mansour confirmed; Zamalek have enquired about Smouha’s Ayman Ashraf.
“We want to sign Ayman Ashraf from Smouha, but they insist he is not for sale,” Mansour added.
“Farag Amer, Smouha’s owner, treats all of Smouha’s players like his children, and he doesn’t want to sell any of them.”
The ex-Ahly defender joined Smouha back in 2013 and impressed Shawky Gharib, who was managing the Egyptian national team back then, earning several call-ups.
Earlier, Zamalek announced a loan deal with Smouha for Islam Gamal, and the Whites are hoping to take advantage of the good relationship between the two clubs to secure the services of Ayman Ashraf from the Alexandrian club.