Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Zamalek suspend Bassem Morsi
Zamalek assistant manager Ismail Youssef has decided to suspend the team’s striker Bassem Morsi, according to the club’s official website.
Youssef fined the player and referred the suspension decision to the club’s board on Sunday. His decision came after Morsi appeared on several TV shows, in spite of the club’s ongoing media ban.
“Morsi’s suspension came as a result of the player’s persistence to breach the club rules and instructions,” the club statement added.
Morsi was hit with a 300,000 fine late November after he used social media, which is also against the club’s rules.
Club chairman Mortada Mansour previously said that Morsi will be sold to another club if he remained persistent on his “negative” behaviour.