Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour defended coach Momen Soliman following the White Castle’s...
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
Zamalek suspend Bassem Morsi
Zamalek assistant manager Ismail Youssef has decided to suspend the team’s striker Bassem Morsi, according to the club’s official website.
Youssef fined the player and referred the suspension decision to the club’s board on Sunday. His decision came after Morsi appeared on several TV shows, in spite of the club’s ongoing media ban.
“Morsi’s suspension came as a result of the player’s persistence to breach the club rules and instructions,” the club statement added.
Morsi was hit with a 300,000 fine late November after he used social media, which is also against the club’s rules.
Club chairman Mortada Mansour previously said that Morsi will be sold to another club if he remained persistent on his “negative” behaviour.