Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Zamalek suspend Bassem Morsi
Youssef fined the player and referred the suspension decision to the club’s board on Sunday. His decision came after Morsi appeared on several TV shows, in spite of the club’s ongoing media ban.
“Morsi’s suspension came as a result of the player’s persistence to breach the club rules and instructions,” the club statement added.
Morsi was hit with a 300,000 fine late November after he used social media, which is also against the club’s rules.
Club chairman Mortada Mansour previously said that Morsi will be sold to another club if he remained persistent on his “negative” behaviour.