In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Smouha sign Islam Gamal on loan from Zamalek
Zamalek defender Islam Gamal will be joining Smouha on loan for 6 months, starting from January and until the end of the season.
Zamalek have decided to accept the offer from Smouha to sign Gamal on loan for 500,000 EGP, which will be deducted from Smouha’s dues remaining from Zamalek’s signing of Ibrahim Abel-Khalek, as the Alexandrian club are owed 1.5 million EGP by Zamalek.
The 26-year-old defender was signed by the Egyptian league champions in 2013 from Tala’a El-Gaish, but has only managed to make 11 appearances with the White Castle.
Gamal has made three starts this season, after the injuries to Zamalek defenders Ali Gabr and Mohamed Koffi.
It worth mentioning that Zamalek fined Gamal around 300,000 EGP 19 days ago after the player had a video of him singing with girls on the social media, going against the club’s president’s instructions regarding the usage of the social media.