Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Smouha sign Islam Gamal on loan from Zamalek
Zamalek defender Islam Gamal will be joining Smouha on loan for 6 months, starting from January and until the end of the season.
Zamalek have decided to accept the offer from Smouha to sign Gamal on loan for 500,000 EGP, which will be deducted from Smouha’s dues remaining from Zamalek’s signing of Ibrahim Abel-Khalek, as the Alexandrian club are owed 1.5 million EGP by Zamalek.
The 26-year-old defender was signed by the Egyptian league champions in 2013 from Tala’a El-Gaish, but has only managed to make 11 appearances with the White Castle.
Gamal has made three starts this season, after the injuries to Zamalek defenders Ali Gabr and Mohamed Koffi.
It worth mentioning that Zamalek fined Gamal around 300,000 EGP 19 days ago after the player had a video of him singing with girls on the social media, going against the club’s president’s instructions regarding the usage of the social media.