After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
Smouha-bound Islam Gamal renews Zamalek contract
Zamalek have extended Islam Gamal’s contract with a one-year extension before sending him on loan to Alexandrian side Smouha, after agreeing on a 500,000 Egyptian pound fee.
The fee will be deducted from Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek’s transfer fee, who joined Zamalek last summer, which means Smouha will receive a million and a half EGP instead of two million EGP.
رسمياً: نادي الزمالك يوافق على إعارة إسلام جمال إلى نادي سموحة بداية من شهر يناير المقبل وحتى نهاية الموسم. pic.twitter.com/ql7JH5rrDV
Islam Gamal has played three games this season for Zamalek in the league, due to injuries to both centre-backs, Ali Gabr and Mohamed Koffi.
The White Knights will finalize all the paperwork for the player and his loan spell with his new club will officially begin in January.