Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
Jesse Were close to sealing Ittihad of Alexandria move
Ittihad of Alexandria are closing on Kenyan striker Jesse Were, and the Tusker FC player has revealed that there are ongoing talks between him and the Egyptian club.
The Tusker FC striker seems to have played his last match for his club, and is ready and willing to depart for the Egyptian side.
The SportPesa Premier league Golden Boot winner told Soka25East, “I am going to the Egyptian embassy for Visa applications then I will travel for talks with Ittihad who have shown interest in getting my services. As a footballer I am happy and I have what it takes to make the mission possible as Egypt have high standards in their game.”
“I have been linked to many teams but I feel I am more interested in the Ittihad deal which suits me very well,” Were concluded.
Were scored 22 goals in his side’s previous campaign, and his presence up front will surely be missed by his side.