Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Jesse Were close to sealing Ittihad of Alexandria move
Ittihad of Alexandria are closing on Kenyan striker Jesse Were, and the Tusker FC player has revealed that there are ongoing talks between him and the Egyptian club.
The Tusker FC striker seems to have played his last match for his club, and is ready and willing to depart for the Egyptian side.
The SportPesa Premier league Golden Boot winner told Soka25East, “I am going to the Egyptian embassy for Visa applications then I will travel for talks with Ittihad who have shown interest in getting my services. As a footballer I am happy and I have what it takes to make the mission possible as Egypt have high standards in their game.”
“I have been linked to many teams but I feel I am more interested in the Ittihad deal which suits me very well,” Were concluded.
Were scored 22 goals in his side’s previous campaign, and his presence up front will surely be missed by his side.