Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Jesse Were close to sealing Ittihad of Alexandria move
Ittihad of Alexandria are closing on Kenyan striker Jesse Were, and the Tusker FC player has revealed that there are ongoing talks between him and the Egyptian club.
The Tusker FC striker seems to have played his last match for his club, and is ready and willing to depart for the Egyptian side.
The SportPesa Premier league Golden Boot winner told Soka25East, “I am going to the Egyptian embassy for Visa applications then I will travel for talks with Ittihad who have shown interest in getting my services. As a footballer I am happy and I have what it takes to make the mission possible as Egypt have high standards in their game.”
“I have been linked to many teams but I feel I am more interested in the Ittihad deal which suits me very well,” Were concluded.
Were scored 22 goals in his side’s previous campaign, and his presence up front will surely be missed by his side.