Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Jesse Were close to sealing Ittihad of Alexandria move
Ittihad of Alexandria are closing on Kenyan striker Jesse Were, and the Tusker FC player has revealed that there are ongoing talks between him and the Egyptian club.
The Tusker FC striker seems to have played his last match for his club, and is ready and willing to depart for the Egyptian side.
The SportPesa Premier league Golden Boot winner told Soka25East, “I am going to the Egyptian embassy for Visa applications then I will travel for talks with Ittihad who have shown interest in getting my services. As a footballer I am happy and I have what it takes to make the mission possible as Egypt have high standards in their game.”
“I have been linked to many teams but I feel I am more interested in the Ittihad deal which suits me very well,” Were concluded.
Were scored 22 goals in his side’s previous campaign, and his presence up front will surely be missed by his side.