Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
VIDEO: Salah plays 82 minutes as Roma down Genoa
Egyptian international Mohamed Salah played 82 minutes as Roma snatched a 2 nil home win against Genoa; the Giallorossi’s first win in the past seven matches in all competitions.
Roma managed to open the scoreline just three minutes away from the halftime mark, after Lucas Digne’s cross got deflected by Genoa’s defender and fell to Florenzi at the far post. The Italian smashed it home putting Roma 1-0 up. Both teams failed to produce further goals until the referee blew the halftime whistle.
One minute in the second half, Salah dribbled past Genoa’s Ansaldi, however the Egyptian’s shot was just wide of the far post.
At the 82nd minute Umar Sadiq came in to replace Salah. Just six minutes later, Sadiq managed to double Roma’s lead after beating the offside trap and placing the ball past the keeper.
Following Roma’s win, they now have 32 points occupying the fifth league position.
It is worth mentioning that the Giallorossi’s next match will be against Chievo Verona in the 18th fixture of Serie A.