Egypt clinched the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship title after beating...
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
VIDEO: Salah plays 82 minutes as Roma down Genoa
Egyptian international Mohamed Salah played 82 minutes as Roma snatched a 2 nil home win against Genoa; the Giallorossi’s first win in the past seven matches in all competitions.
Roma managed to open the scoreline just three minutes away from the halftime mark, after Lucas Digne’s cross got deflected by Genoa’s defender and fell to Florenzi at the far post. The Italian smashed it home putting Roma 1-0 up. Both teams failed to produce further goals until the referee blew the halftime whistle.
One minute in the second half, Salah dribbled past Genoa’s Ansaldi, however the Egyptian’s shot was just wide of the far post.
At the 82nd minute Umar Sadiq came in to replace Salah. Just six minutes later, Sadiq managed to double Roma’s lead after beating the offside trap and placing the ball past the keeper.
Following Roma’s win, they now have 32 points occupying the fifth league position.
It is worth mentioning that the Giallorossi’s next match will be against Chievo Verona in the 18th fixture of Serie A.