Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Ramadan Sobhy: I prefer Arsenal over any club abroad
In an interview with Al Hayah TV after Al Ahly’s 3-0 win over Haras El-Hodood, Ramdan Sobhy ensured his commitment to Al Ahly.
“My contract with Al Ahly runs for five more years and I only focus on the upcoming matches,” he said.
The 18-year-old said that he was open to a move abroad only if Al Ahly’s board approves the transfer.
“If there’s an offer and Al Ahly accepts it, it will be great,” said Sobhy.
“I would like to play in the English Premier League, and specifically for Arsenal,” he concluded.
It is worth noting that it was rumored that Arsenal were interested in Ramadan Sobhy last summer.