Egypt’s local national team have defeated Benin 2-0 in the preparations for CHAN...
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
Ramadan Sobhy: I prefer Arsenal over any club abroad
In an interview with Al Hayah TV after Al Ahly’s 3-0 win over Haras El-Hodood, Ramdan Sobhy ensured his commitment to Al Ahly.
“My contract with Al Ahly runs for five more years and I only focus on the upcoming matches,” he said.
The 18-year-old said that he was open to a move abroad only if Al Ahly’s board approves the transfer.
“If there’s an offer and Al Ahly accepts it, it will be great,” said Sobhy.
“I would like to play in the English Premier League, and specifically for Arsenal,” he concluded.
It is worth noting that it was rumored that Arsenal were interested in Ramadan Sobhy last summer.