The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Ramadan Sobhy: I prefer Arsenal over any club abroad
In an interview with Al Hayah TV after Al Ahly’s 3-0 win over Haras El-Hodood, Ramdan Sobhy ensured his commitment to Al Ahly.
“My contract with Al Ahly runs for five more years and I only focus on the upcoming matches,” he said.
The 18-year-old said that he was open to a move abroad only if Al Ahly’s board approves the transfer.
“If there’s an offer and Al Ahly accepts it, it will be great,” said Sobhy.
“I would like to play in the English Premier League, and specifically for Arsenal,” he concluded.
It is worth noting that it was rumored that Arsenal were interested in Ramadan Sobhy last summer.