Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
Ramadan Sobhy: I prefer Arsenal over any club abroad
In an interview with Al Hayah TV after Al Ahly’s 3-0 win over Haras El-Hodood, Ramdan Sobhy ensured his commitment to Al Ahly.
“My contract with Al Ahly runs for five more years and I only focus on the upcoming matches,” he said.
The 18-year-old said that he was open to a move abroad only if Al Ahly’s board approves the transfer.
“If there’s an offer and Al Ahly accepts it, it will be great,” said Sobhy.
“I would like to play in the English Premier League, and specifically for Arsenal,” he concluded.
It is worth noting that it was rumored that Arsenal were interested in Ramadan Sobhy last summer.