Egypt manager Hector Cuper believes that the Pharaohs didn’t play badly in...
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
Ramadan Sobhy: I prefer Arsenal over any club abroad
In an interview with Al Hayah TV after Al Ahly’s 3-0 win over Haras El-Hodood, Ramdan Sobhy ensured his commitment to Al Ahly.
“My contract with Al Ahly runs for five more years and I only focus on the upcoming matches,” he said.
The 18-year-old said that he was open to a move abroad only if Al Ahly’s board approves the transfer.
“If there’s an offer and Al Ahly accepts it, it will be great,” said Sobhy.
“I would like to play in the English Premier League, and specifically for Arsenal,” he concluded.
It is worth noting that it was rumored that Arsenal were interested in Ramadan Sobhy last summer.