Egypt giants Al Ahly have announced the date for their encounter with Zambian...
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
Salah features in Guardian’s best 100 footballers in 2015
Mohamed Salah featured in Guardian’s best 100 footballers in the World in 2015, where he earned the 69th place above the likes of Franck Ribéry, Isco and Memphis Depay.
The Egyptian winger special season with the Italian sides ACF Fiorentina and AS Roma has earned him the 69th place in Guardian’s best 100 footballers in the World in 2015.
The 23-year-old joined ACF Fiorentina on loan from English side Chelsea in the January transfer window and helped them finishing fourth in the league, as well as reaching the semi-finals of the Europa League by scoring nine goals in 26 games for the Viola.
Salah’s brilliant three-month spell with Fiorentina made the Champions League side AS Roma sign him for a fee reported to be around €20 million, where he has already scored six goals in 19 games for Rudi Garcia’s side this season.
The former Basel player isn’t the only African player on the list as the Algeria duo Riyad Mahrez and Yacine Brahimi have also been featured on Guardian’s best 100 footballers in 2015.
Mahrez’s exceptional performances with Leicester City earned him the 97th place as he is helping his side have a historic year. The Foxes are currently top of the Premier League after 17 games and the Algerian is one of the main reasons behind that. Yacine Brahimi on the other hand got the 64th place after an impressive year with Porto.
It’s worth mentioning that Mohamed Salah has also been featured in FourFourTwo’s Best 100 Football Players in the World in 2015 where he earned the 100th place.