Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Salah features in Guardian’s best 100 footballers in 2015
Mohamed Salah featured in Guardian’s best 100 footballers in the World in 2015, where he earned the 69th place above the likes of Franck Ribéry, Isco and Memphis Depay.
The Egyptian winger special season with the Italian sides ACF Fiorentina and AS Roma has earned him the 69th place in Guardian’s best 100 footballers in the World in 2015.
The 23-year-old joined ACF Fiorentina on loan from English side Chelsea in the January transfer window and helped them finishing fourth in the league, as well as reaching the semi-finals of the Europa League by scoring nine goals in 26 games for the Viola.
Salah’s brilliant three-month spell with Fiorentina made the Champions League side AS Roma sign him for a fee reported to be around €20 million, where he has already scored six goals in 19 games for Rudi Garcia’s side this season.
The former Basel player isn’t the only African player on the list as the Algeria duo Riyad Mahrez and Yacine Brahimi have also been featured on Guardian’s best 100 footballers in 2015.
Mahrez’s exceptional performances with Leicester City earned him the 97th place as he is helping his side have a historic year. The Foxes are currently top of the Premier League after 17 games and the Algerian is one of the main reasons behind that. Yacine Brahimi on the other hand got the 64th place after an impressive year with Porto.
It’s worth mentioning that Mohamed Salah has also been featured in FourFourTwo’s Best 100 Football Players in the World in 2015 where he earned the 100th place.