After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
Dortmund reject Zamalek’s friendly
German top side, Borussia Dortmund, rejected the chance to play Egyptian Premier League and Egypt Cup Champions Zamalek in UAE next month.
The German team will travel to Abu Dhabi during the winter break of the Bundesliga for a training camp.
Zamalek had earlier announced the arrival of an offer from a marketing company confirming the event.
Director of Marketing and Professional Affairs, Khaled Refaat, had earlier confirmed the club’s interest and approval, but a contract was yet to be signed by both parties.
The Marketing company has now offered Egyptian Premier League and Egypt Cup runners-up, Al Ahly a chance to face the German team.