- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
Al Ahli deny being in debt for Zamalek
Saudi giants, Al Ahli Jeddah have denied having any debts towards Zamalek SC regarding the transfer of Mohamed Abdel-Shafy.
The White’s former left back made his transfer to Saudi Arabian side, Al Ahli on loan before at the beginning of last season before they make the move permanent.
Abdel-Shafy was sold for a fee of 2.8 million Dollars plus 2 busses.