- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Al Ahli deny being in debt for Zamalek
Saudi giants, Al Ahli Jeddah have denied having any debts towards Zamalek SC regarding the transfer of Mohamed Abdel-Shafy.
The White’s former left back made his transfer to Saudi Arabian side, Al Ahli on loan before at the beginning of last season before they make the move permanent.
Abdel-Shafy was sold for a fee of 2.8 million Dollars plus 2 busses.