- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
Al Ahli deny being in debt for Zamalek
Saudi giants, Al Ahli Jeddah have denied having any debts towards Zamalek SC regarding the transfer of Mohamed Abdel-Shafy.
The White’s former left back made his transfer to Saudi Arabian side, Al Ahli on loan before at the beginning of last season before they make the move permanent.
Abdel-Shafy was sold for a fee of 2.8 million Dollars plus 2 busses.