- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Al Ahli deny being in debt for Zamalek
Saudi giants, Al Ahli Jeddah have denied having any debts towards Zamalek SC regarding the transfer of Mohamed Abdel-Shafy.
The White’s former left back made his transfer to Saudi Arabian side, Al Ahli on loan before at the beginning of last season before they make the move permanent.
Abdel-Shafy was sold for a fee of 2.8 million Dollars plus 2 busses.