- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Al Ahli deny being in debt for Zamalek
Saudi giants, Al Ahli Jeddah have denied having any debts towards Zamalek SC regarding the transfer of Mohamed Abdel-Shafy.
The White’s former left back made his transfer to Saudi Arabian side, Al Ahli on loan before at the beginning of last season before they make the move permanent.
Abdel-Shafy was sold for a fee of 2.8 million Dollars plus 2 busses.