Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns’...
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns’ midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
Amro Tarek set to leave Real Betis on loan
According to Spanish website Estadio Deportivo, out-of-favour full-back Amro Tarek Abdel-Aziz is set to leave Real Betis during the January transfer window, in the hope he will gain more first-team football.
Real Betis may still believe in the Egyptian’s potential, but also feel he will benefit from getting some first-team appearances under his belt.
The Béticos could have already accepted an offer from an European club to sign the 23-year-old defender, but the club prefers loaning him to a second Spanish division (Liga Adelante) club to accelerate his adaptation.
However, Tarek traveled with his agents to an European country in order to join a second division team there. The Egyptian intends to begin training with that club immediately and won’t wait until the January transfer window.
Amro Tarek joined the newly-promoted team last summer for a fee reported to be around €300,000, but has found regular football hard to come by as he failed to feature in a single game with the team since his move from El-Gouna.