An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
EXCLUSIVE | Amro Tarek nearing 2. Bundesliga move
Amro Tarek is on the lookout for a club to spend the second half of the season at, with Germany his preferred destination.
The former Wolfsburg defender found chances to come by difficult this season at Betis, having joined in the summer, and has now set his sights on a return to Germany.
Tarek, who joined Real Betis at the start of the season confirmed to KingFut that he will ‘definitely be leaving Betis on loan on January’. Earlier today it was reported that the club were considering to loan Amro to the second division in Spain, but he has now left the country to search for a new club.
KingFut understands 2. Bundesliga club SC Freiburg have already been in contact with the 23-year-old versatile defender. The Egyptian left-back had previously played for the club’s youth team, SC Freiburg II, before joining Wolfsburg II.
Tarek has been linked to a move to Cairo giants Al Ahly but it seems Real Betis are reluctant to let the player go back to Egypt and want to ship him to a European club on loan instead.