Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
EXCLUSIVE | Amro Tarek nearing 2. Bundesliga move
Amro Tarek is on the lookout for a club to spend the second half of the season at, with Germany his preferred destination.
The former Wolfsburg defender found chances to come by difficult this season at Betis, having joined in the summer, and has now set his sights on a return to Germany.
Tarek, who joined Real Betis at the start of the season confirmed to KingFut that he will ‘definitely be leaving Betis on loan on January’. Earlier today it was reported that the club were considering to loan Amro to the second division in Spain, but he has now left the country to search for a new club.
KingFut understands 2. Bundesliga club SC Freiburg have already been in contact with the 23-year-old versatile defender. The Egyptian left-back had previously played for the club’s youth team, SC Freiburg II, before joining Wolfsburg II.
Tarek has been linked to a move to Cairo giants Al Ahly but it seems Real Betis are reluctant to let the player go back to Egypt and want to ship him to a European club on loan instead.