Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
EXCLUSIVE | Amro Tarek nearing 2. Bundesliga move
Amro Tarek is on the lookout for a club to spend the second half of the season at, with Germany his preferred destination.
The former Wolfsburg defender found chances to come by difficult this season at Betis, having joined in the summer, and has now set his sights on a return to Germany.
Tarek, who joined Real Betis at the start of the season confirmed to KingFut that he will ‘definitely be leaving Betis on loan on January’. Earlier today it was reported that the club were considering to loan Amro to the second division in Spain, but he has now left the country to search for a new club.
KingFut understands 2. Bundesliga club SC Freiburg have already been in contact with the 23-year-old versatile defender. The Egyptian left-back had previously played for the club’s youth team, SC Freiburg II, before joining Wolfsburg II.