Egypt local national team coach, Hany Ramzy has identified 36 players to...
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
EXCLUSIVE | Amro Tarek nearing 2. Bundesliga move
Amro Tarek is on the lookout for a club to spend the second half of the season at, with Germany his preferred destination.
The former Wolfsburg defender found chances to come by difficult this season at Betis, having joined in the summer, and has now set his sights on a return to Germany.
Tarek, who joined Real Betis at the start of the season confirmed to KingFut that he will ‘definitely be leaving Betis on loan on January’. Earlier today it was reported that the club were considering to loan Amro to the second division in Spain, but he has now left the country to search for a new club.
KingFut understands 2. Bundesliga club SC Freiburg have already been in contact with the 23-year-old versatile defender. The Egyptian left-back had previously played for the club’s youth team, SC Freiburg II, before joining Wolfsburg II.
Tarek has been linked to a move to Cairo giants Al Ahly but it seems Real Betis are reluctant to let the player go back to Egypt and want to ship him to a European club on loan instead.