An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Ghazl El-Mahalla fans force a siege around club following Zamalek loss
Dozens of Ghazl El-Mahalla fans have gone and forced a siege around the club’s fences to express their anger following the team’s heavy 0-5 loss in the Egyptian Premier League to title holders Zamalek.
El-Mahalla suffered a humiliating 0-5 defeat from the Whites to remain sitting at the bottom of league table with just 3 points after 10 games played.
The club’s ultras group “Ultras Whales” chanted slogans against the club’s board, asking for their departure and demanding the sacking of the first team’s coaching staff as an attempt to keep El-Mahalla’s chances of surviving from relegation alive.
It’s worth mentioning that coach Ahmed Hassan has resigned from his post as Ghazl El-Mahalla manager after the team’s downfall against Zamalek on Wednesday night.