Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Ghazl El-Mahalla fans force a siege around club following Zamalek loss
Dozens of Ghazl El-Mahalla fans have gone and forced a siege around the club’s fences to express their anger following the team’s heavy 0-5 loss in the Egyptian Premier League to title holders Zamalek.
El-Mahalla suffered a humiliating 0-5 defeat from the Whites to remain sitting at the bottom of league table with just 3 points after 10 games played.
The club’s ultras group “Ultras Whales” chanted slogans against the club’s board, asking for their departure and demanding the sacking of the first team’s coaching staff as an attempt to keep El-Mahalla’s chances of surviving from relegation alive.
It’s worth mentioning that coach Ahmed Hassan has resigned from his post as Ghazl El-Mahalla manager after the team’s downfall against Zamalek on Wednesday night.