Egypt secured maximum points through a late strike from Abdallah El-Said, who...
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Ghazl El-Mahalla fans force a siege around club following Zamalek loss
Dozens of Ghazl El-Mahalla fans have gone and forced a siege around the club’s fences to express their anger following the team’s heavy 0-5 loss in the Egyptian Premier League to title holders Zamalek.
El-Mahalla suffered a humiliating 0-5 defeat from the Whites to remain sitting at the bottom of league table with just 3 points after 10 games played.
The club’s ultras group “Ultras Whales” chanted slogans against the club’s board, asking for their departure and demanding the sacking of the first team’s coaching staff as an attempt to keep El-Mahalla’s chances of surviving from relegation alive.
It’s worth mentioning that coach Ahmed Hassan has resigned from his post as Ghazl El-Mahalla manager after the team’s downfall against Zamalek on Wednesday night.