Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
Khedr blames Mido and Abd-Rabo for Ismaily loss
“Our performance was shaken by the recent problems in the club because all the players had seen what happened between Mido and Hosni Abd-Rabo,” he said.
“Some of our players were also fatigued and that was clear during the second and the third goal for El-Maqasa, even though we had warned our players about the tactics El-Maqasa usually use to score,” he added in a TV interview on TEN.
Khedr also added that the heavy defeat was not expected and the continuous chances missed by the players increases the pressure on them during these hard times.
“Shikabala was heavily affected by the departure of Mido even though he trained well during our match preparations,” he added.
Khedr concluded his talk by voicing out his hopes to have played the match in better circumstances.
“We have spoken to our players and tried to raise the morale in the past two days after the problems in the club, but any change, whether positive or negative would not have come out within just two days.”
As a result of the unrest caused at the club, Mido handed in his resignation while the club fined and suspended Abd-Rabo.