Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Amr Zaki ready to return to the pitch
Amr Zaki reported today that he could be convinced to come out of retirement if a good offer arrives.
Amr Zaki stated that he is ready to return to the football pitch if a good offer convinces him to reverse his decision of retirement. He claims he is in full physical fitness to play football again, despite his long absence from the sport.
‘The Bulldozer’ enjoyed his best years while playing striker for Zamalek, but he had other high moments in his spell at Wigan and as the star striker for the Egyptian National Team in AFCON 2006 and 2008.
The burly striker netted 29 goals in 63 caps for the Pharaohs.