Speaking exclusively to KingFut.com, former Arsenal winger and current coach Robert Pires...
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
Amr Zaki ready to return to the pitch
Amr Zaki reported today that he could be convinced to come out of retirement if a good offer arrives.
Amr Zaki stated that he is ready to return to the football pitch if a good offer convinces him to reverse his decision of retirement. He claims he is in full physical fitness to play football again, despite his long absence from the sport.
‘The Bulldozer’ enjoyed his best years while playing striker for Zamalek, but he had other high moments in his spell at Wigan and as the star striker for the Egyptian National Team in AFCON 2006 and 2008.
The burly striker netted 29 goals in 63 caps for the Pharaohs.