Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Amr Zaki ready to return to the pitch
Amr Zaki reported today that he could be convinced to come out of retirement if a good offer arrives.
Amr Zaki stated that he is ready to return to the football pitch if a good offer convinces him to reverse his decision of retirement. He claims he is in full physical fitness to play football again, despite his long absence from the sport.
‘The Bulldozer’ enjoyed his best years while playing striker for Zamalek, but he had other high moments in his spell at Wigan and as the star striker for the Egyptian National Team in AFCON 2006 and 2008.
The burly striker netted 29 goals in 63 caps for the Pharaohs.