After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
Amr Zaki ready to return to the pitch
Amr Zaki reported today that he could be convinced to come out of retirement if a good offer arrives.
Amr Zaki stated that he is ready to return to the football pitch if a good offer convinces him to reverse his decision of retirement. He claims he is in full physical fitness to play football again, despite his long absence from the sport.
‘The Bulldozer’ enjoyed his best years while playing striker for Zamalek, but he had other high moments in his spell at Wigan and as the star striker for the Egyptian National Team in AFCON 2006 and 2008.
The burly striker netted 29 goals in 63 caps for the Pharaohs.