Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
Amr Zaki ready to return to the pitch
Amr Zaki reported today that he could be convinced to come out of retirement if a good offer arrives.
Amr Zaki stated that he is ready to return to the football pitch if a good offer convinces him to reverse his decision of retirement. He claims he is in full physical fitness to play football again, despite his long absence from the sport.
‘The Bulldozer’ enjoyed his best years while playing striker for Zamalek, but he had other high moments in his spell at Wigan and as the star striker for the Egyptian National Team in AFCON 2006 and 2008.
The burly striker netted 29 goals in 63 caps for the Pharaohs.