In episode two of the revamped KingFut podcast, host Ahmed Assem...
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
Amro Tarek linked to Real Valladolid
Amro Tarek, who joined Real Betis at the start of the season, is set to leave the club on loan in January, amid several rumours of offers from European clubs.
According to recent Spanish reports, the defender is inching closer to a move to second devision Spanish club Real Valladolid.
In spite of receiving numerous offers from Serie B and Bundesliga teams, Real Valladolid are more in favour of a move to a Spanish team, in order to strengthen the player’s adaptation to the Spanish style of football.
Tarek, who has previously confirmed to KingFut that he’ll definitely be leaving Betis on loan, can see his move finalised before the end of 2015.