AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Amro Tarek linked to Real Valladolid
Amro Tarek, who joined Real Betis at the start of the season, is set to leave the club on loan in January, amid several rumours of offers from European clubs.
According to recent Spanish reports, the defender is inching closer to a move to second devision Spanish club Real Valladolid.
In spite of receiving numerous offers from Serie B and Bundesliga teams, Real Valladolid are more in favour of a move to a Spanish team, in order to strengthen the player’s adaptation to the Spanish style of football.
Tarek, who has previously confirmed to KingFut that he’ll definitely be leaving Betis on loan, can see his move finalised before the end of 2015.