Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour defended coach Momen Soliman following the White Castle’s...
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
Amro Tarek linked to Real Valladolid
Amro Tarek, who joined Real Betis at the start of the season, is set to leave the club on loan in January, amid several rumours of offers from European clubs.
According to recent Spanish reports, the defender is inching closer to a move to second devision Spanish club Real Valladolid.
In spite of receiving numerous offers from Serie B and Bundesliga teams, Real Valladolid are more in favour of a move to a Spanish team, in order to strengthen the player’s adaptation to the Spanish style of football.
Tarek, who has previously confirmed to KingFut that he’ll definitely be leaving Betis on loan, can see his move finalised before the end of 2015.