Al-Ahli Tripoli qualified to the 2017 CAF Champions League round of 32 after...
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
Amro Tarek linked to Real Valladolid
Amro Tarek, who joined Real Betis at the start of the season, is set to leave the club on loan in January, amid several rumours of offers from European clubs.
According to recent Spanish reports, the defender is inching closer to a move to second devision Spanish club Real Valladolid.
In spite of receiving numerous offers from Serie B and Bundesliga teams, Real Valladolid are more in favour of a move to a Spanish team, in order to strengthen the player’s adaptation to the Spanish style of football.
Tarek, who has previously confirmed to KingFut that he’ll definitely be leaving Betis on loan, can see his move finalised before the end of 2015.