Ghana coach Avram Grant spoke about his team’s next game in the...
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
Amro Tarek linked to Real Valladolid
Amro Tarek, who joined Real Betis at the start of the season, is set to leave the club on loan in January, amid several rumours of offers from European clubs.
According to recent Spanish reports, the defender is inching closer to a move to second devision Spanish club Real Valladolid.
In spite of receiving numerous offers from Serie B and Bundesliga teams, Real Valladolid are more in favour of a move to a Spanish team, in order to strengthen the player’s adaptation to the Spanish style of football.
Tarek, who has previously confirmed to KingFut that he’ll definitely be leaving Betis on loan, can see his move finalised before the end of 2015.