Zamalek goalkeeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rahim Gennesh expressed his happiness after first national team call-up...
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
Hany Ramzy: My goal is to coach Ahly and Egypt
The former defensive stalwart joined ENPPI after Tarek El-Ashry left the team last season to coach UAE’s Al Shaab, who has since returned to Egypt to manage Arab Contractors.
The former Kaiserslautern man continued, “The nearest goal to me right now is winning the CAF Confederation Cup with ENPPI. Our goal is not just participation in the tournament. We’re in it for the title.”
The 46-year-old is best known for his spells as manager of the Egypt U-20 and U-23 sides, leading the national team to the quarter-finals at the London 2012 Olympics.