Former Enugu Rangers coach Lawrence Akpokon spoke about the upcoming CAF Champions League clash...
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
Hany Ramzy: My goal is to coach Ahly and Egypt
The former defensive stalwart joined ENPPI after Tarek El-Ashry left the team last season to coach UAE’s Al Shaab, who has since returned to Egypt to manage Arab Contractors.
The former Kaiserslautern man continued, “The nearest goal to me right now is winning the CAF Confederation Cup with ENPPI. Our goal is not just participation in the tournament. We’re in it for the title.”
The 46-year-old is best known for his spells as manager of the Egypt U-20 and U-23 sides, leading the national team to the quarter-finals at the London 2012 Olympics.