Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
Hany Ramzy: My goal is to coach Ahly and Egypt
The former defensive stalwart joined ENPPI after Tarek El-Ashry left the team last season to coach UAE’s Al Shaab, who has since returned to Egypt to manage Arab Contractors.
The former Kaiserslautern man continued, “The nearest goal to me right now is winning the CAF Confederation Cup with ENPPI. Our goal is not just participation in the tournament. We’re in it for the title.”
The 46-year-old is best known for his spells as manager of the Egypt U-20 and U-23 sides, leading the national team to the quarter-finals at the London 2012 Olympics.