Former general supervisor of Ghana national youth teams George Afriyie believes that Ebenezer Assifuah...
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
Hany Ramzy: My goal is to coach Ahly and Egypt
The former defensive stalwart joined ENPPI after Tarek El-Ashry left the team last season to coach UAE’s Al Shaab, who has since returned to Egypt to manage Arab Contractors.
The former Kaiserslautern man continued, “The nearest goal to me right now is winning the CAF Confederation Cup with ENPPI. Our goal is not just participation in the tournament. We’re in it for the title.”
The 46-year-old is best known for his spells as manager of the Egypt U-20 and U-23 sides, leading the national team to the quarter-finals at the London 2012 Olympics.