Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Hany Ramzy: My goal is to coach Ahly and Egypt
The former defensive stalwart joined ENPPI after Tarek El-Ashry left the team last season to coach UAE’s Al Shaab, who has since returned to Egypt to manage Arab Contractors.
The former Kaiserslautern man continued, “The nearest goal to me right now is winning the CAF Confederation Cup with ENPPI. Our goal is not just participation in the tournament. We’re in it for the title.”
The 46-year-old is best known for his spells as manager of the Egypt U-20 and U-23 sides, leading the national team to the quarter-finals at the London 2012 Olympics.