Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
Shikabala to leave Ismaily, Al Masry possible destination
Just days after Ismaily accepted the resignation of Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, it has been revealed that Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’ will be returning to Zamalek 6 months before the end of his season-long loan.
Zamalek are reportedly considering loaning out Shikabala once again in January; the 29-year-old winger has been linked to both Ittihad and Al Masry.
Speaking after his side’s 0-0 draw with Entag on Friday, Masry manager Hossam Hassan welcomed the possibility of Shikabala turning out for the Port Said-based outfit for the rest of the season.
“I haven’t approached Shikabala because I respect Ismaily, but if he doesn’t stay I’ll start negotiations with Zamalek for his services this season,” Hassan said.
“I know Shikabala’s abilities very well and he’ll be very welcome here,” he concluded.
Shikabala’s last appearance for the club was against Misr El-Maqqasa last week, when Ismaily were thrashed 1-4.
The Aswan-born attacker featured in five of Ismaily’s eight matches this season, scoring two goals and grabbing a handful of assists.
Ismaily currently sit in seventh place, with 13 points.