Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Al Shaab captain: Amr El-Sulaya is leaving
Al Shaab captain Mansour Al Bloushi claims that all foreign players will leave the club soon due to the team’s poor results in the Arabian Gulf league.
Amr El-Sualaya missed Saturday’s loss against Al-Ahli Dubai due to suspension, after receiving three yellow cards.
Talking to Abu Dhabi Sports, Bloushi said, “We hope the team’s condition becomes better with the departure of the foreign players in the second round of matches.”
Walter Zenga, Al Shaab’s manager, removed all foreign players from the starting lineup and only made one substitution in the second half, bringing on Frenchman Michaël N’dri.
Al Shaab signed El-Sulaya on a one-year contract, after Ismaily refused to sell him to Al Ahly.