Ghana coach Avram Grant has encouraged his team to do better after their...
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
Al Shaab captain: Amr El-Sulaya is leaving
Al Shaab captain Mansour Al Bloushi claims that all foreign players will leave the club soon due to the team’s poor results in the Arabian Gulf league.
Amr El-Sualaya missed Saturday’s loss against Al-Ahli Dubai due to suspension, after receiving three yellow cards.
Talking to Abu Dhabi Sports, Bloushi said, “We hope the team’s condition becomes better with the departure of the foreign players in the second round of matches.”
Walter Zenga, Al Shaab’s manager, removed all foreign players from the starting lineup and only made one substitution in the second half, bringing on Frenchman Michaël N’dri.
Al Shaab signed El-Sulaya on a one-year contract, after Ismaily refused to sell him to Al Ahly.