Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Handball: Egypt Lose Latvia IHC opener against Russia
Egypt lost their first match in the Latvia International Handball Championship 24-31 against Russia.
The tournament, which includes Russia, Latvia, Belarus and Egypt, is preparation for the Egyptian team who are competing in the African Cup of Nations, which will be held in Egypt next month.
The Egyptians have not won the African tournament since 2008, and are looking to be crowned as champions in front of their supporters.
Egypt will face Latvia tomorrow in the their second match, at 7:00 pm CLT.