Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Handball: Egypt Lose Latvia IHC opener against Russia
Egypt lost their first match in the Latvia International Handball Championship 24-31 against Russia.
The tournament, which includes Russia, Latvia, Belarus and Egypt, is preparation for the Egyptian team who are competing in the African Cup of Nations, which will be held in Egypt next month.
The Egyptians have not won the African tournament since 2008, and are looking to be crowned as champions in front of their supporters.
Egypt will face Latvia tomorrow in the their second match, at 7:00 pm CLT.