Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
Mohamed Zidan faces dismissal from Entag El-Harby
Entag El-Harby’s star summer signing, Mohamed Zidan, is likely to be expelled from the club after failing to make an impact and causing a spell of issues.
Zidan’s commitment to his new club has been highly criticized, and thus, he faces the possibility of having his contract terminated.
Entag’s board director Khaled Mahdi said, “The board may sanction him or just cancel his contract. He has not adapted to the club, and he has failed to honor his contractual obligations. He has not been to training for three days now.”
Zidan played for a number of German clubs including Mainz 05, Werder Bremen, Hamburger SV and Borussia Dortmund. He also represented the national team in various competitions and had an important role in Hassan Shehata’s squad who won the Africa Cup of Nations in 2008 and 2010.
In 2012 he transfered to Baniyas who accused him of faking an injury. He later filed a complaint against the club and won a compensation. This is his first season back in football since his Baniyas issue.