KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Mohamed Zidan faces dismissal from Entag El-Harby
Entag El-Harby’s star summer signing, Mohamed Zidan, is likely to be expelled from the club after failing to make an impact and causing a spell of issues.
Zidan’s commitment to his new club has been highly criticized, and thus, he faces the possibility of having his contract terminated.
Entag’s board director Khaled Mahdi said, “The board may sanction him or just cancel his contract. He has not adapted to the club, and he has failed to honor his contractual obligations. He has not been to training for three days now.”
Zidan played for a number of German clubs including Mainz 05, Werder Bremen, Hamburger SV and Borussia Dortmund. He also represented the national team in various competitions and had an important role in Hassan Shehata’s squad who won the Africa Cup of Nations in 2008 and 2010.
In 2012 he transfered to Baniyas who accused him of faking an injury. He later filed a complaint against the club and won a compensation. This is his first season back in football since his Baniyas issue.