Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Mohamed Zidan faces dismissal from Entag El-Harby
Entag El-Harby’s star summer signing, Mohamed Zidan, is likely to be expelled from the club after failing to make an impact and causing a spell of issues.
Zidan’s commitment to his new club has been highly criticized, and thus, he faces the possibility of having his contract terminated.
Entag’s board director Khaled Mahdi said, “The board may sanction him or just cancel his contract. He has not adapted to the club, and he has failed to honor his contractual obligations. He has not been to training for three days now.”
Zidan played for a number of German clubs including Mainz 05, Werder Bremen, Hamburger SV and Borussia Dortmund. He also represented the national team in various competitions and had an important role in Hassan Shehata’s squad who won the Africa Cup of Nations in 2008 and 2010.
In 2012 he transfered to Baniyas who accused him of faking an injury. He later filed a complaint against the club and won a compensation. This is his first season back in football since his Baniyas issue.