AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Al Ahly appeal court ruling to dissolve board of directors
Al Ahly confirmed on Sunday that they are to appeal an earlier Administrative Court ruling to dissolve the club’s board of directors.
The court ruled earlier on Sunday that the board be dismantled due to electoral violations that took place during the electoral process in the club’s elections that crowned Mahmoud Taher president of the club last year.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) December 27, 2015
This is the first time in the history of the Cairo-based club that the board of directors is to be dissolved by such a ruling.
In press statements, Helmy Abd El-Razzak, the club’s legal consultant, said that they will appeal the verdict, adding that if the appeal was accepted by court, the sentence to dismantle the board will be suspended until the court’s new verdict.