Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Al Ahly appeal court ruling to dissolve board of directors
Al Ahly confirmed on Sunday that they are to appeal an earlier Administrative Court ruling to dissolve the club’s board of directors.
The court ruled earlier on Sunday that the board be dismantled due to electoral violations that took place during the electoral process in the club’s elections that crowned Mahmoud Taher president of the club last year.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) December 27, 2015
This is the first time in the history of the Cairo-based club that the board of directors is to be dissolved by such a ruling.
In press statements, Helmy Abd El-Razzak, the club’s legal consultant, said that they will appeal the verdict, adding that if the appeal was accepted by court, the sentence to dismantle the board will be suspended until the court’s new verdict.