Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny seems happy and satisfied with his role and achievements with...
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
Al Ahly appeal court ruling to dissolve board of directors
Al Ahly confirmed on Sunday that they are to appeal an earlier Administrative Court ruling to dissolve the club’s board of directors.
The court ruled earlier on Sunday that the board be dismantled due to electoral violations that took place during the electoral process in the club’s elections that crowned Mahmoud Taher president of the club last year.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) December 27, 2015
This is the first time in the history of the Cairo-based club that the board of directors is to be dissolved by such a ruling.
In press statements, Helmy Abd El-Razzak, the club’s legal consultant, said that they will appeal the verdict, adding that if the appeal was accepted by court, the sentence to dismantle the board will be suspended until the court’s new verdict.