Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
Al Ahly appeal court ruling to dissolve board of directors
Al Ahly confirmed on Sunday that they are to appeal an earlier Administrative Court ruling to dissolve the club’s board of directors.
The court ruled earlier on Sunday that the board be dismantled due to electoral violations that took place during the electoral process in the club’s elections that crowned Mahmoud Taher president of the club last year.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) December 27, 2015
This is the first time in the history of the Cairo-based club that the board of directors is to be dissolved by such a ruling.
In press statements, Helmy Abd El-Razzak, the club’s legal consultant, said that they will appeal the verdict, adding that if the appeal was accepted by court, the sentence to dismantle the board will be suspended until the court’s new verdict.