Egypt internationals Ali Zein and Mohamed Mamdouh’s French club Pays d’Aix Université have qualified...
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
Al Ahly appeal court ruling to dissolve board of directors
Al Ahly confirmed on Sunday that they are to appeal an earlier Administrative Court ruling to dissolve the club’s board of directors.
The court ruled earlier on Sunday that the board be dismantled due to electoral violations that took place during the electoral process in the club’s elections that crowned Mahmoud Taher president of the club last year.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) December 27, 2015
This is the first time in the history of the Cairo-based club that the board of directors is to be dissolved by such a ruling.
In press statements, Helmy Abd El-Razzak, the club’s legal consultant, said that they will appeal the verdict, adding that if the appeal was accepted by court, the sentence to dismantle the board will be suspended until the court’s new verdict.