Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
EXCLUSIVE | El-Nenny to sign Arsenal contract on Wednesday
The Gunners have agreed terms with the 23-year-old, as well as his club FC Basel over a move in the winter transfer window, with the player due his medical tests on Tuesday, the 29th of December, in Paris.
Following his medical, the player will sign his Arsenal contract on Wednesday, the 30th of December in Switzerland, KingFut understands.
Arsenal will reportedly pay a fee of £5 million which could rise up to £7 million to the Swiss club to acquire the midfielder’s services.
El-Nenny initially joined Basel on loan in 2013 from Arab Contractors, before signing permanently on a four-year deal towards the end of that season. The Egyptian has gone on to make 144 appearances in three seasons with the club – winning the league title in each season – and has since renewed his contract until 2018.
In an interview with KingFut.com, the midfielder spoke of his development at FC Basel, playing in the Champions League and his future career ambitions – naming FC Barcelona as his dream club.
Ironically, El-Nenny will now have the chance to face the club he wished to play for in the UEFA Champions League round of 16 after Arsenal were drawn against Barcelona.