Ghana coach Avram Grant has demanded the allowance of replacing injured players in...
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
EXCLUSIVE | El-Nenny to sign Arsenal contract on Wednesday
The Gunners have agreed terms with the 23-year-old, as well as his club FC Basel over a move in the winter transfer window, with the player due his medical tests on Tuesday, the 29th of December, in Paris.
Following his medical, the player will sign his Arsenal contract on Wednesday, the 30th of December in Switzerland, KingFut understands.
Arsenal will reportedly pay a fee of £5 million which could rise up to £7 million to the Swiss club to acquire the midfielder’s services.
El-Nenny initially joined Basel on loan in 2013 from Arab Contractors, before signing permanently on a four-year deal towards the end of that season. The Egyptian has gone on to make 144 appearances in three seasons with the club – winning the league title in each season – and has since renewed his contract until 2018.
In an interview with KingFut.com, the midfielder spoke of his development at FC Basel, playing in the Champions League and his future career ambitions – naming FC Barcelona as his dream club.
Ironically, El-Nenny will now have the chance to face the club he wished to play for in the UEFA Champions League round of 16 after Arsenal were drawn against Barcelona.