Ghana and FC Schalke left-back Baba Rahman was ruled out of the African...
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
EXCLUSIVE | Zamalek contact Wadi Degla’s Stanley Ohawuchi
Zamalek have openly expressed their intentions of signing an African striker in the past week and have made their first steps in a bid to sign Stanley.
Stanley, 25, caught the eye of both Cairo poles Al Ahly & Zamalek ever since he arrived to Wadi Degla from Sliema Wanderers and the race heated up after the Nigerian scored 16 goals in the league last season, coming third in the top scorers list behind Hossam Paolo  and Zamalek striker Bassem Morsy .
Zamalek president Mortada Mansour contacted Wadi Degla chairman Maged Samy over a transfer, with the latter reportedly informing him that Stanley would cost Zamalek around two million USD.
More negotiations are due to take place early next week over the transfer of the Nigerian, but Zamalek are not the only club after him as he’s attracting interest from the Gulf, KingFut can confirm.
Zamalek were linked to Orlando Pirates striker Thamsanqa Gabuza after Mortada Mansour confirmed the club were after him, as well as Maribor’s Senegal-born striker Jean-Phillipe Mendy.
The player who represented Nigeria at the U-20 2009 World Cup in Egypt currently tops the Egyptian Premier league’s top scorers list with six goals in five matches.