Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
EXCLUSIVE | Zamalek contact Wadi Degla’s Stanley Ohawuchi
Zamalek have openly expressed their intentions of signing an African striker in the past week and have made their first steps in a bid to sign Stanley.
Stanley, 25, caught the eye of both Cairo poles Al Ahly & Zamalek ever since he arrived to Wadi Degla from Sliema Wanderers and the race heated up after the Nigerian scored 16 goals in the league last season, coming third in the top scorers list behind Hossam Paolo  and Zamalek striker Bassem Morsy .
Zamalek president Mortada Mansour contacted Wadi Degla chairman Maged Samy over a transfer, with the latter reportedly informing him that Stanley would cost Zamalek around two million USD.
More negotiations are due to take place early next week over the transfer of the Nigerian, but Zamalek are not the only club after him as he’s attracting interest from the Gulf, KingFut can confirm.
Zamalek were linked to Orlando Pirates striker Thamsanqa Gabuza after Mortada Mansour confirmed the club were after him, as well as Maribor’s Senegal-born striker Jean-Phillipe Mendy.