Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
Ghanaian duo undergo trials at Arab Contractors
Ghanaian duo Sheriff Deo and Richard Arhin have arrived in Egypt to undergo trials with Egypt Premier league club Arab Contractors.
Sheriff, who plies his trade for Inter Allies in the Ghana Premier League was the club’s top scorer last season with nine goals to his name for the Tema-based. He was the leading man for Inter Allies and his efforts helped the club to a 6th place finish in the league.
Arhin, another top forward, featured for former Ghana League champions Aduana Stars last season scoring eight goals in the process. He played an instrumental role for the Dormaa-based side which saw them finish the season 3rd in the table.
Both attacking duo are to sign three-year contracts each should they impress the technical staff of Arab Contractors while on trial, KingFut understands.