Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Ghanaian duo undergo trials at Arab Contractors
Ghanaian duo Sheriff Deo and Richard Arhin have arrived in Egypt to undergo trials with Egypt Premier league club Arab Contractors.
Sheriff, who plies his trade for Inter Allies in the Ghana Premier League was the club’s top scorer last season with nine goals to his name for the Tema-based. He was the leading man for Inter Allies and his efforts helped the club to a 6th place finish in the league.
Arhin, another top forward, featured for former Ghana League champions Aduana Stars last season scoring eight goals in the process. He played an instrumental role for the Dormaa-based side which saw them finish the season 3rd in the table.
Both attacking duo are to sign three-year contracts each should they impress the technical staff of Arab Contractors while on trial, KingFut understands.