Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Ghanaian duo undergo trials at Arab Contractors
Sheriff, who plies his trade for Inter Allies in the Ghana Premier League was the club’s top scorer last season with nine goals to his name for the Tema-based. He was the leading man for Inter Allies and his efforts helped the club to a 6th place finish in the league.
Arhin, another top forward, featured for former Ghana League champions Aduana Stars last season scoring eight goals in the process. He played an instrumental role for the Dormaa-based side which saw them finish the season 3rd in the table.
Both attacking duo are to sign three-year contracts each should they impress the technical staff of Arab Contractors while on trial, KingFut understands.