AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Ghanaian duo undergo trials at Arab Contractors
Ghanaian duo Sheriff Deo and Richard Arhin have arrived in Egypt to undergo trials with Egypt Premier league club Arab Contractors.
Sheriff, who plies his trade for Inter Allies in the Ghana Premier League was the club’s top scorer last season with nine goals to his name for the Tema-based. He was the leading man for Inter Allies and his efforts helped the club to a 6th place finish in the league.
Arhin, another top forward, featured for former Ghana League champions Aduana Stars last season scoring eight goals in the process. He played an instrumental role for the Dormaa-based side which saw them finish the season 3rd in the table.
Both attacking duo are to sign three-year contracts each should they impress the technical staff of Arab Contractors while on trial, KingFut understands.