The Bureau of the FIFA Council managed to agree on a proposed...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Trezeguet makes Anderlecht debut in close win
Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ made his much-anticipated Anderlecht debut on Sunday evening, coming on as a second-half substitute.
RSC Anderlecht defeated KVC Westerlo 2-1 thanks to goals from Stefano Chuka Okaka and Guillaume Gillet.
Nigerian-Italian Okaka opened the scoring just before the whistle for half-time, to send his side into the break with an advantage.
Jens Cools equalised for the visitors nine minutes into the second interval, before Gillet scored from the spot to restore his side’s advantage.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) December 27, 2015
Trezeguet came off the bench to replace Dodi Lukebakio in the 82nd minute, and made an instant impact, skilfully nutmegging an opposing defender just seconds after entering the match.
The hosts played out the remainder of the match successfully, as Trezeguet combined with Okaka and Defour down the right in several passing sequences.
The win takes Anderlecht into second place, ahead of Club Brugge, and two points behind league leaders Gent, who have 43 points after 21 matches played.
Trezeguet joined Anderlecht on loan from Al Ahly last summer.