Hossam El-Badry has announced his 21-man squad facing Misr El-Maqassa in the 13th...
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
Trezeguet makes Anderlecht debut in close win
Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ made his much-anticipated Anderlecht debut on Sunday evening, coming on as a second-half substitute.
RSC Anderlecht defeated KVC Westerlo 2-1 thanks to goals from Stefano Chuka Okaka and Guillaume Gillet.
Nigerian-Italian Okaka opened the scoring just before the whistle for half-time, to send his side into the break with an advantage.
Jens Cools equalised for the visitors nine minutes into the second interval, before Gillet scored from the spot to restore his side’s advantage.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) December 27, 2015
Trezeguet came off the bench to replace Dodi Lukebakio in the 82nd minute, and made an instant impact, skilfully nutmegging an opposing defender just seconds after entering the match.
The hosts played out the remainder of the match successfully, as Trezeguet combined with Okaka and Defour down the right in several passing sequences.
The win takes Anderlecht into second place, ahead of Club Brugge, and two points behind league leaders Gent, who have 43 points after 21 matches played.