Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary has issued an apology to everyone at...
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla now or at the end of this season
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
Elmohamady’s Hull City lose away to Preston North End
After the important win on the Boxing Day against Burnley, the Tigers were looking for a win away to Preston, that would temporarily propel them into second place.
However, Hull fell to their third successive away loss (after losing at Leeds and Rotherham United). The Tigers have now only gained one point from their last four away games.
The two teams were separated by Paul Gallagher’s single strike; he met Daniel Johnson’s free-kick with into McGregor’s net in the 66th minute to gift his team the three points.
In the 96th minute, a frustrated Elmohamady was shown a yellow card following a bad foul.
Hull’s loss sees them remain in third place with 44 points after 26 games.
The Tigers will travel to London on the first day of 2016 to face Queens Park Rangers.