Egypt national team coach Hector Cuper praised AS Roma’s winger Mohamed Salah...
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
Elmohamady’s Hull City lose away to Preston North End
Egypt’s Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes and received a booking as Hull City suffered a 1-0 loss away to Preston North End.
After the important win on the Boxing Day against Burnley, the Tigers were looking for a win away to Preston, that would temporarily propel them into second place.
However, Hull fell to their third successive away loss (after losing at Leeds and Rotherham United). The Tigers have now only gained one point from their last four away games.
The two teams were separated by Paul Gallagher’s single strike; he met Daniel Johnson’s free-kick with into McGregor’s net in the 66th minute to gift his team the three points.
In the 96th minute, a frustrated Elmohamady was shown a yellow card following a bad foul.
Hull’s loss sees them remain in third place with 44 points after 26 games.
The Tigers will travel to London on the first day of 2016 to face Queens Park Rangers.