Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Elmohamady’s Hull City lose away to Preston North End
After the important win on the Boxing Day against Burnley, the Tigers were looking for a win away to Preston, that would temporarily propel them into second place.
However, Hull fell to their third successive away loss (after losing at Leeds and Rotherham United). The Tigers have now only gained one point from their last four away games.
The two teams were separated by Paul Gallagher’s single strike; he met Daniel Johnson’s free-kick with into McGregor’s net in the 66th minute to gift his team the three points.
In the 96th minute, a frustrated Elmohamady was shown a yellow card following a bad foul.
Hull’s loss sees them remain in third place with 44 points after 26 games.
The Tigers will travel to London on the first day of 2016 to face Queens Park Rangers.