Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Nassredine Nabi appointed new Ismaily manager
Tunisian Nasrredine Nabi has been appointed new Ismaily manager, following the resignation of Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido.’
Less than one week after Mido’s resignation, the Dervishes have decided on a new manager: Tunisian Nasrredine Nabi.
Nabi’s biggest success as manager came in 2012 when he led Congo’s AC Leopards to the CAF Confederation Cup title. Most recently, Nabi managed Sudan’s Hilal for seven months.
“I am happy to be the first-ever Tunisian to manage a club in the Egyptian Premier League. It will be an important step in my career after my previous job with Hilal. Even though I was only there for seven months, it has been successful,” Nabi said.
He continued, “I will come to Ismaily soon, and I hope to be present in the stadium for the next match, against ENPPI. I will officially take over training for the match against Police Union.”
Meanwhile, Ismaily president Mahmoud Aboul-Soud confirmed that they were priced out of hiring former Zamalek manager Jorvan Vieira. “Jorvan Vieira wants to get paid $30,000 per month, with two months up front,” Aboul-Soud said.
Ismaily currently sit in eighth place of the Egyptian Premier League, with 11 points from eight games.