Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Zamalek announce squad for Petrojet clash
The squad list sees the return of Mohamed Ibrahim and Ali Gabr. However, Hazem Emam and Ahmed Tawfik both miss out due to injuries. Kahraba, who today was again linked to a move to Ahli Jeddah, misses out due to yellow card accumulation. Ahmed Hassan Mekki has been omitted due to injury, as well, leaving the White Knights short on fit strikers.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal
Defenders: Omar Gaber, Mohamed Koffi, Hamada Tolba, Ahmed Dewidar, Ali Gabr, Hamada Tolba
Midfielders: Ibrahim Salah, Tarek Hamed, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Maarouf Yusuf, Ayman Hefni, Ahmed Hamoudi, Mostafa Fathi, Mohamed Ibrahim
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Mohamed Salem
Zamalek’s Brazilian coach is looking for a second successive victory after demolishing Ghazl El-Mahalla 5-0 last week. They are currently in 4th position in the league table with 16 points after seven games.
On the other side, Petrojet are sitting at 11th place, with only 11 points from ten games.