KingFut covers all the action as Egypt take on Mali in their...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
Angola sack coach for post-holiday absence
Angola’s football association has part ways with Remeu Filemon for an alleged post-Christmas absence.
Remeu Filemon has been sacked as Angola’s coach after, reportedly, failing to return to work from the Christmas holiday.
The coach, on the other hand, claims to have been present at the team’s hotel in Luanda. Speaking to an Angolan Radio Station, Filemon said he had gone unpaid for eight months. He also promised to clarify reasons for his sacking in the course of the week.
Angola was ousted by South Africa in the World Cup Qualifier playoffs and is in preparation for the CHAN 2016 tournament. The competition is due for Rwanda from January 16th.