Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Angola sack coach for post-holiday absence
Angola’s football association has part ways with Remeu Filemon for an alleged post-Christmas absence.
Remeu Filemon has been sacked as Angola’s coach after, reportedly, failing to return to work from the Christmas holiday.
The coach, on the other hand, claims to have been present at the team’s hotel in Luanda. Speaking to an Angolan Radio Station, Filemon said he had gone unpaid for eight months. He also promised to clarify reasons for his sacking in the course of the week.
Angola was ousted by South Africa in the World Cup Qualifier playoffs and is in preparation for the CHAN 2016 tournament. The competition is due for Rwanda from January 16th.