Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Angola sack coach for post-holiday absence
Angola’s football association has part ways with Remeu Filemon for an alleged post-Christmas absence.
Remeu Filemon has been sacked as Angola’s coach after, reportedly, failing to return to work from the Christmas holiday.
The coach, on the other hand, claims to have been present at the team’s hotel in Luanda. Speaking to an Angolan Radio Station, Filemon said he had gone unpaid for eight months. He also promised to clarify reasons for his sacking in the course of the week.
Angola was ousted by South Africa in the World Cup Qualifier playoffs and is in preparation for the CHAN 2016 tournament. The competition is due for Rwanda from January 16th.