Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Angola sack coach for post-holiday absence
Angola’s football association has part ways with Remeu Filemon for an alleged post-Christmas absence.
Remeu Filemon has been sacked as Angola’s coach after, reportedly, failing to return to work from the Christmas holiday.
The coach, on the other hand, claims to have been present at the team’s hotel in Luanda. Speaking to an Angolan Radio Station, Filemon said he had gone unpaid for eight months. He also promised to clarify reasons for his sacking in the course of the week.
Angola was ousted by South Africa in the World Cup Qualifier playoffs and is in preparation for the CHAN 2016 tournament. The competition is due for Rwanda from January 16th.