Egypt clinched the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship title after beating...
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
Angola sack coach for post-holiday absence
Angola’s football association has part ways with Remeu Filemon for an alleged post-Christmas absence.
Remeu Filemon has been sacked as Angola’s coach after, reportedly, failing to return to work from the Christmas holiday.
The coach, on the other hand, claims to have been present at the team’s hotel in Luanda. Speaking to an Angolan Radio Station, Filemon said he had gone unpaid for eight months. He also promised to clarify reasons for his sacking in the course of the week.
Angola was ousted by South Africa in the World Cup Qualifier playoffs and is in preparation for the CHAN 2016 tournament. The competition is due for Rwanda from January 16th.