The Egyptian national military team has managed to beat Canada 4-0 in...
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
Hasi: Trezeguet needs to prove his worth
RSC Anderlecht’s manager Besnik Hasi shares his view on Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet following his debut, and urged Egyptian player to prove himself in the coming period.
Trezeguet has seen his debut with RSC Anderlecht, after coming in for the last ten minutes, contributing in Anderlecht’s win over KVC Westerlo 2-1 in game week 11 of the Belgian league.
Hasi did have a say on the Egyptian’s debut with the team to the club’s official website: “Trezeguet still has a lot, in terms of getting along with the team.
“We won’t judge him too soon, we will take it step by step untill he gets his full chance to show his momentum, then we could judge him,” he continued.
He also mentioned Trezeguet’s talent: “He has great ability and the speed, and I can see a bright future for him,” he followed.
“He needs to prove what he is worth and show his talent in the coming period,” he concluded.
Trezeguet has made a recent comeback from a three months shoulder injury, before making his debut against KVC Westerlo.