AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Hasi: Trezeguet needs to prove his worth
RSC Anderlecht’s manager Besnik Hasi shares his view on Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet following his debut, and urged Egyptian player to prove himself in the coming period.
Trezeguet has seen his debut with RSC Anderlecht, after coming in for the last ten minutes, contributing in Anderlecht’s win over KVC Westerlo 2-1 in game week 11 of the Belgian league.
Hasi did have a say on the Egyptian’s debut with the team to the club’s official website: “Trezeguet still has a lot, in terms of getting along with the team.
“We won’t judge him too soon, we will take it step by step untill he gets his full chance to show his momentum, then we could judge him,” he continued.
He also mentioned Trezeguet’s talent: “He has great ability and the speed, and I can see a bright future for him,” he followed.
“He needs to prove what he is worth and show his talent in the coming period,” he concluded.
Trezeguet has made a recent comeback from a three months shoulder injury, before making his debut against KVC Westerlo.