Zamalek manager Momen Soliman revealed that back-up keeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rehim “Gennesh” will...
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
Hasi: Trezeguet needs to prove his worth
RSC Anderlecht’s manager Besnik Hasi shares his view on Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet following his debut, and urged Egyptian player to prove himself in the coming period.
Trezeguet has seen his debut with RSC Anderlecht, after coming in for the last ten minutes, contributing in Anderlecht’s win over KVC Westerlo 2-1 in game week 11 of the Belgian league.
Hasi did have a say on the Egyptian’s debut with the team to the club’s official website: “Trezeguet still has a lot, in terms of getting along with the team.
“We won’t judge him too soon, we will take it step by step untill he gets his full chance to show his momentum, then we could judge him,” he continued.
He also mentioned Trezeguet’s talent: “He has great ability and the speed, and I can see a bright future for him,” he followed.
“He needs to prove what he is worth and show his talent in the coming period,” he concluded.
Trezeguet has made a recent comeback from a three months shoulder injury, before making his debut against KVC Westerlo.