Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Hasi: Trezeguet needs to prove his worth
RSC Anderlecht’s manager Besnik Hasi shares his view on Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet following his debut, and urged Egyptian player to prove himself in the coming period.
Trezeguet has seen his debut with RSC Anderlecht, after coming in for the last ten minutes, contributing in Anderlecht’s win over KVC Westerlo 2-1 in game week 11 of the Belgian league.
Hasi did have a say on the Egyptian’s debut with the team to the club’s official website: “Trezeguet still has a lot, in terms of getting along with the team.
“We won’t judge him too soon, we will take it step by step untill he gets his full chance to show his momentum, then we could judge him,” he continued.
He also mentioned Trezeguet’s talent: “He has great ability and the speed, and I can see a bright future for him,” he followed.
“He needs to prove what he is worth and show his talent in the coming period,” he concluded.
Trezeguet has made a recent comeback from a three months shoulder injury, before making his debut against KVC Westerlo.