Al Nasr have sealed promotion to the Egyptian Premier League after securing...
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
Hasi: Trezeguet needs to prove his worth
RSC Anderlecht’s manager Besnik Hasi shares his view on Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet following his debut, and urged Egyptian player to prove himself in the coming period.
Trezeguet has seen his debut with RSC Anderlecht, after coming in for the last ten minutes, contributing in Anderlecht’s win over KVC Westerlo 2-1 in game week 11 of the Belgian league.
Hasi did have a say on the Egyptian’s debut with the team to the club’s official website: “Trezeguet still has a lot, in terms of getting along with the team.
“We won’t judge him too soon, we will take it step by step untill he gets his full chance to show his momentum, then we could judge him,” he continued.
He also mentioned Trezeguet’s talent: “He has great ability and the speed, and I can see a bright future for him,” he followed.
“He needs to prove what he is worth and show his talent in the coming period,” he concluded.
Trezeguet has made a recent comeback from a three months shoulder injury, before making his debut against KVC Westerlo.