Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Paulo Duarte in second stint as Burkina Faso head coach
Burkina Faso’s football federation has reappointed Paulo Duarte as head coach. The Portuguese replaces Gernot Rohr who departed for his home country, Germany.
Duarte had been coaching the Gabon national team followed by a brief stint at CS Sfaxien before rejoining the black stallion. The man who raised the Stallions from obscurity had once been linked with the Zamalek coaching job.
He was previously in charge of Burkina Faso between 2007 and 2012; leading them to two African Cup of Nations appearances.