Elneny was an usused substitute for Arsenal, while Ramadan Sobhi featured for...
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
Paulo Duarte in second stint as Burkina Faso head coach
Burkina Faso’s football federation has reappointed Paulo Duarte as head coach. The Portuguese replaces Gernot Rohr who departed for his home country, Germany.
Duarte had been coaching the Gabon national team followed by a brief stint at CS Sfaxien before rejoining the black stallion. The man who raised the Stallions from obscurity had once been linked with the Zamalek coaching job.
He was previously in charge of Burkina Faso between 2007 and 2012; leading them to two African Cup of Nations appearances.