Egypt international and Arsenal midfielder Mohamed Elneny has started the process of recovering...
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
Paulo Duarte in second stint as Burkina Faso head coach
Burkina Faso’s football federation has reappointed Paulo Duarte as head coach. The Portuguese replaces Gernot Rohr who departed for his home country, Germany.
Duarte had been coaching the Gabon national team followed by a brief stint at CS Sfaxien before rejoining the black stallion. The man who raised the Stallions from obscurity had once been linked with the Zamalek coaching job.
He was previously in charge of Burkina Faso between 2007 and 2012; leading them to two African Cup of Nations appearances.