Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Zamalek assistant coach Tarek Mostafa resigns
Tarek Mostafa has handed his resignation to Zamalek SC, ahead of refusing to continue in his managerial position with the team.
After Mortada Mansour’s meeting with the Brazilian Marcos Paqueta and his assistants, it appears that Tarek Mostafa has handed his resignation of his managerial position as assistant coach.
“My Resignation is to offer to Marcos Paqueta all the freedom needed, I am apologizing for the time I spent in Zamalek’s managerial team and I thank the board of directors for their trust,” Tarek said.
“My Resignation came in order to save the board of directors from any awkwardness, after I found out that there is campaign to destroy my image in front of them,” he continued.
“I prayed last Thursday before taking this decision and it was all settled, but I needed to wait till we were done with the match against Petrojet.
And about the campaign against him he said: “The attack towards me appeared form the very beginning, while I was appointed in Zamalek’s managerial team.
“This attack was to serve certain people’s benefits, and it appears that it succeeded as they wished for it. The fans became sure that I am the one who is taking decisions in the team, while my opinion is just advisory,” Tarek Mostafa concluded.